House for sale in Acacia Road OIEO £285,000
House for sale in Acacia Road (ref: 7118231)Shortlist
- Well presented 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining Room, Second Reception Room
- Formal Lounge with Wood Burner
- 2 Double Bedrooms and 1 Single Bedroom
- Family Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Rear Garden with Lawn and Patio
- Off Street Parking and Garage
- Close to Staple Hill High Street and Local Amenities
An outstanding three bedroom family home with the luxury of both a large open plan space for family time or entertaining but also with the added benefit of a separate lounge. The house has been fully updated by the current owners to include a new kitchen, new gas central heating system and fully rewired. Downstairs there is an open plan kitchen, dining room and reception room with wood burner. There are patio doors from the kitchen to the rear garden. The modern kitchen has a gas range cooker, space for dishwasher and fridge/freezer and a range of wall and base units. The utility room provides additional units and also space for a washing machine. There is also a downstairs cloakroom and to the front of the property a separate more formal lounge with wood-burner and big bay window. On the first floor are two double bedrooms one with built-in wardrobes and a third single bedroom. The family bathroom has a modern 3 piece white suite including bath with shower over. Outside to the rear garden is laid to lawn with also a patio area and fish pond. To the front the garden is laid to lawn and has off-street parking and a garage. The location is close to the amenities on Staple Hill High Street and local commuter routes and is also close to the Steiner Academy in Fishponds.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £285,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.