House for sale in Acacia Road (ref: 7118231)Shortlist
- Well presented 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining Room, Second Reception Room
- Formal Lounge with Wood Burner
- 2 Double Bedrooms and 1 Single Bedroom
- Family Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Rear Garden with Lawn and Patio
- Off Street Parking and Garage
- Close to Staple Hill High Street and Local Amenities
Entrance Porch - 5' 10'' x 6' 5'' (1.78m x 1.96m) - Large Entrance Porch with plenty of room for coats and shoes
Lounge - 15' 3'' x 12' 10'' (4.65m x 3.92m) into bay - Neutral decoration and carpet. Large bay window to front aspect. Wood burner.
Utility Room - 8' 9'' x 3' 9'' (2.66m x 1.15m) - Neutral decoration, laminate flooring, range of modern units, space and plumbing for washing machine. Window to side aspect.
Downstairs Cloakroom - 5' 2'' x 4' 0'' (1.58m x 1.23m) - Neutral decoration, wc and basin. Window to side aspect,
Kitchen - 11' 9'' x 21' 5'' (3.59m x 6.54m) - Neutral decoration, laminate flooring, range of modern wall and base units, gas range cooker, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer. Patio doors to rear garden. Archway through to second reception room.
Reception Two - 12' 11'' x 12' 0'' (3.93m x 3.67m) - Neutral decoration, laminate flooring, wood burner.
Bedroom One - 15' 2'' x 11' 6'' (4.63m x 3.50m) - Neutral decoration and carpet, bay window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two - 12' 11'' x 11' 3'' (3.94m x 3.44m) - Neutral decoration and carpet. Built-in Wardrobes. Window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three - 8' 10'' x 7' 4'' (2.70m x 2.24m) - Neutral decoration and carpet. Window to front aspect.
Bathroom - 6' 3'' x 6' 9'' (1.90m x 2.07m) - White three piece suite with bath with shower over, wc and basin. Window to side aspect.
Rear Garden - Outside to the rear is a garden nicely arranged with a patio area with a fish pond and raised area laid to lawn.
Front Garden - Garden laid to lawn. Off-street parking in front of garage.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £285,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
- Status: Sold STC
- Reference: 7118231