House for sale in Southernhay Guide Price £245,000
Guide Price £245,000
House for sale in Southernhay (ref: 7213772)Shortlist
- Well Presented 3 Bedroom Period Terrace Family Home
- Kitchen Plus Utility Room and Downstairs Cloakroom
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- 2 Double Bedroom and 1 Single
- Family Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Gas Central Heating
This lovely three bedroom family home is in a quiet residential street overlooking the Bristol/Bath cycle track and offers good size living accommodation. Downstairs there is a open plan lounge/dining room with bay window. The kitchen has a gas hob, electric oven, fridge and a range of wall and base units with a separate utility room to house the washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer. There is also a downstairs cloakroom. On the first floor are 3 bedrooms two of which are doubles and one single. The family bathroom has a modern 3 piece white suite with shower over bath. Outside to what was originally the front of the house is a tiered garden laid mainly to lawn. The location is close to the amenities of Staple Hill High Street and local commuter routes.
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £245,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.