No Hidden Costs
There are no hidden costs when dealing with us. We are upfront about the charges you will incur throughout the contract period. The fee you pay will vary depending on the service level you choose and if you do not want some elements of the service then we can be flexible. Some landlords want us to do more than others but to give you an indication of standard pricing we have provided a breakdown below of what to expect. Please note we do not add any uplift fees to your contractor invoices - you only pay only the contractor invoice and no extra percentage to us.
Tenant Find Only: Standard Fee 60% of one month's rent including VAT. Minimum Fee £960 including VAT.
- Completing a market review and advising as to the best rental income
- Market the property on all the relevant portals to find good tenants
- Carry out accompanied viewings
- Conduct full referencing on tenants
- Contract negotiations and arrangement
- Collect deposit
- Collect first month's rent
- Check-in at start of tenancy
- Check-out at end of tenancy - including detailed check-out report - additional fee
- Prior to end of tenancy, discuss renewal or termination and provide Section 21 if appropriate - additional fee
Check-Out Fee = £240 including VAT
Professional Inventory = £240 including VAT
Contract renewal at end of fixed term = £120 including VAT
Register and hold deposit in Deposit Protection Service = £240 including VAT
Professional Photography = £240 including VAT
Full Management Service: set up fee, including professional photography, and full inventory = £1080 including VAT. A charge of 12% including VAT of monthly rent.
In addition to all the service above:
- Check-in meeting with tenant
- Provide Tenant Handbook with relevant information covering the tenancy period
- Hold the tenancy deposit in the Deposit Protection Service
- Collect rent and pay over to landlord (normally sent within 4 working days of collection)
- Deal with any rent arrears
- Deal with day to day management - instruct contractors for routine repairs, arrange all safety checks
- Carry out property inspections on average every 3 months
- Annual mid-term inspection report including photos
- Provide an emergency out of hours service
- Complete a full inspection at end of tenancy and preparing and agreeing a schedule of costs relating to any damage or unfair wear and tear prior to releasing the deposit
- Arranging HMO Licences if required
Professional Inventory = Free of Charge In the Full Management Service
Professional Photography = Free of Charge In the Full Management Service
Contract renewal at end of fixed term: £120 including VAT
Client Money Protection: Propertymark (see below)
Independent Redress: The Property Ombudsman
How do we ensure our landlords are protected?
We are a registered member of the Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme. This is a client money protection scheme to ensure your money is handled in the correct manner.
Download a copy of our Propertymark Client Money Protection Certificate here.
We comply with Propertymark's Conduct and Membership Rules.